Tuesday, May 25, 2004



Days 11, 12 - Saturday and Sunday: Canyon de Chelly, Sedona, and Las Vegas.

This is from a couple of days ago at Four Corners Monument, which is a spot where, like in Twister, one could have each hand and each foot on a different state: Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico.  Since it's an artificially created attraction, there is NOTHING there to see. The site, however, has something in common with The Great Wall of China: long sheds of souvenier stands selling T-shirts and knick-knacks.

I asked another visitor to take the photo and, while I shouldn't complain,  the composition is terrible: "Baby" is, after all, my partner on this trip and her nose is cut-off!   (Uh oh..... I'm referring to a car as a "partner".  I need human company besides either Christian preachers on the radio or country-western songs!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting ideas on color schemes and layout for my site. Got some good ideas here, thanks. My site if interested - fireplace